BRSC is hosting the USYS Southern Regional Championships June 18-28 at the Burbank Soccer Complex. In order for this tournament to run smoothly, volunteers are required.
Areas volunteers are needed are as follows:
1) Goodie Bag Assembly – ages 12 and above
2) Hydration and Field Set Up – ages 16 and above
3) Hospitality, Field Marshal, Registration, Parking and Awards - ages 17 and above
4) Concessions – we will have 5 concession trailers around the complex – adults are required, but children can work with adult supervision
Filling the Field Marshal spots is our top priority. The field marshals are under a tent and watching one game at a time. This is a really fun volunteer role! The second most important role is Hydration, then Parking!
To sign up to volunteer, please go to brsoccer.org and click on the blue Southern Regional Championships logo.
We will have a drawing June 3rd for all registered volunteers. Items to be given away on June 3rd are as follows:
• $500 off BRSC competitive fees.
• $300 off BRSC competitive fees.
• $50 Top Golf gift card.
• $50 TD for the Saints’s Sporting Goods gift card.
• $100 Visa gift card
• 2 – full year BRSC recreational fees waived
Parking passes are provided for our volunteers.
If you have any questions about volunteer positions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate you all, and look forward to a great Regional Tournament.